Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cute Toes and Grattitudes


The girls and I did our nails today. We want to have cute nails for all of our play on these last three days of our time in Boise. We're going to the water park tonight. And the next three days we're going to go to the water park. Gotta have cute nails for that. :)

1. I'm grateful for friends who are going to be here for me when I get back. I'm going to miss them all.

2. I'm grateful that I have a Church to come back to when I get back. I'm going to miss them all.

3. I'm grateful that I'll have a beautiful house to come back to. I'll miss it.

I'll be updating you on all the fun we're going to try to squeeze into the next few days! :)

2 comments:

Scarehaircare said...

We're going to miss you.

(Thanks for cheering for me today. Made me feel good.)

momof4 said...

Love the toe nails!! I can't wait to do that with Elizabeth.