Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer Sick days?

What is up with this summer? URG! As soon as school got done, I got sick. I had a cough for three weeks. That finally left and we had a couple good weeks. Then BAM! the girls and I got another cold! It was the worst head cold I have had in a long time. I was going through the kleenex like crazy! I had to carry a kleenex box with me on the 4th of July! Then over the weekend it turned and went into my chest. I just got done being sick in my chest, so I headed to the doc in the box. I got hooked up and am now just starting to recover. I'm still exhausted, but getting better. Jamie has a bit of a cough, and Faith has quite a cough. URG!

This week is crazy too. Faith has summer school in the morning to help with her reading. And in the evening we have Sports Camp at Church. Faith is going soccer and Jamie is doing cheerleading. I'm helping with the snacks. Last night I took the night off because I was feeling so sick.

I hope you all are having a good summer. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

No fun to be sick!! Hope your feeling better soon :)

Alaskagirl said...

I'm sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope you get to feeling better soon!!