Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend grattitudes


F wanted me to take this picture of her and Maggie yesterday. She wants a picture to remember Maggie by. Goofy! We can go see Maggie every week if she wants. (Maggie is going to stay with my sil when we're in Phoenix)

Weekend grattitudes:

1. I'm feeling a lot better than one week ago. My bronchitis is still here, but getting better. Thank goodness!

2. I finished another week of statistics! Wahoo! I have to do another week today. I'm behind since I was sick. I'm almost done with that class. :)

3. Sports Camp at 2nd Baptist was a hit! Jamie had fun with Cheerleading, and Faith had fun with soccor. Neither girl wanted to go to sports camp, but both had fun once they got there. :)

4. Faith is getting caught up with her reading. She may still be a little behind once school starts, but she'll be way ahead of where she was when school was done. :) My parents will be a huge help with Faith when we get down there. :)

We are all looking forward to getting healthy again so we can go to the water park. If we are rested enough by tomorrow evening, we'll go with some friends. :)

2 comments:

Angela said...

glad you and the girls are on the mend. camp sounds like a lot of fun :)

momof4 said...

Sheesh finally you guys are starting to get better...seems like it has lingered long enough. What a cutie Faith is with wanting a pic of her and Maggie. Glad they had fun at camp...the saying is true "you never know unless you try it". Great work on doing your statistics...hope the rest of it's easy for you. So glad I'm not doing it. I'd flunk. lol