Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One week to go!

Wow! One week to go until the girls and I embark on our adventure. We are going to be staying in Phoenix with my mom for the school year. The girls are enrolled in school, and I have a job (pending reference checks). Joe is going to be going to Holland for a good part of the school year, so the girls and I are taking this chance to live in Phoenix. The girls will be spoiled to death by there grandparents. I want them to be able to get to know my parents better. My dad and mom are sooooooo excited! This is the next best thing to us actually moving down there.

I'm aprihensive because this means I will not be with Joe. I am going to miss him so much. He is going to be able to visit us a few times during the school year. I'm also going to miss my home. Our little town is growing so much and will look a lot different by the time we get home.

I really should start packing. YIKES! I packed my school things for my Master's Degree. But after that I got sick and haven't had a chance to pack anything else. I've been sleeping a lot and am almost better. I still have a cough, and a bit of chest congestion. But at least I have my singing voice back. It is torture trying to sing with the songs on our local Christian Music station. That is another thing I'm going to miss. We have an awesome radio station here, KTSY. The Christian Music station in Phoenix doesn't come in real well in West Phoenix. :( I'll have to listen to KTSY on my lap top when I'm working on my homework. :)

1 comment:

momof4 said...

Wow in a week already? That went fast. It's going to be a wonderful adventure for you and the girls...I'm excited for you. Wish Joe didn't have to go to Holland but that's good that he gets to come and visit, hopefully lots. Now get packing girl! lol