Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I got a job!



I got a half time job at Desert Sage Elementary in North Glendale. I am going to be working with the very special ed again. Basically what I do up here, but I will only be half time! That is awesome because I will have more time to spend with the girls. :) And I'll have more time to work on my Master's. I have to do an Electronic Portfolio, and a research paper this school year, so I'll have a lot to do! It is nice to go to Phoenix all set up and ready to go. :)

5 comments:

momof4 said...

WOOOHOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!!!!

I knew you'd get it...they would have been crazy not to hire you. I'm so happy for you. Wow only 3 days left...seemed to go by fast.

Rottilover said...

Glad to hear that you got the job. :) Can't wait to see you guys! Oh yeah, if you get this before you leave, what time are you thinking you will be dropping Maggie off on Friday? Just wondering. Talk with you soon.

Katie said...

Are you going to have your lap top hooked up to Mom and Dad's internet so you can get your work done that way? Good thing for personal lap tops right? :)

Angela said...

Congrats!! That isn't too far from my sister :) I think it is the same district, different school though.

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is so great~