Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I miss J!


I miss J! She's in Phoenix with my mom. Actually right now she is hanging out wtih my neice at her house. And having a ball, I bet! I tried to talk to her last night and she was giggling so much she couldn't talk! My mom had four of my neices at her house. Ages 9,8,3, and 1 years old. What a great time they all had! They swam, had dinner, and giggled and giggled. :-)

My house is sooooooooooo quiet! F is upstairs playing with her bff. I'm trying to keep her busy while her sister is gone. We went to the zoo today, and then to Carl's Jr. for lunch.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is a great picture of J. she is so cute!! I'm sure you miss her tons, as does her sister. When she returns, she will be just a little more grown-up. I let Makenah go for a few weeks to Utah to visit a friend just before she started first grade. It was so GREAT for her, she had so much fun. It seemed she was just a bit more grown up though when she returned. It sounds like you are doing the perfect thing and just enjoying your one-on-one time with F. I enjoyed talking to you the other evening and hope that you are feeling much better!!