Thursday, June 21, 2007

Swim, swim, swim!

Man! It has been so hot here lately. The last two days, Joe, F and I have gone swimming at our subdivision's pool. It sure has been nice. And F is enjoying having her parents to herself. We've gone to the zoo, gone shopping at ToysRUs and shopped for shoes! :-) F and I got matching shoes. When we get J, we'll have to get her a matching pair too.

Joe is busy putting a super charger in his Mustang. He's having a ball. He loves working with that car. It is a great hobby for him. Just don't tell him I said so. hehe!

I've been busy looking up Master's programs on line. I really want to get my Master's on line, not at a school. We are kind of out far away from any of the colleges here. So it would mean driving far to get to a school, and I don't really want the hassle of finding parking, worrying about my safety, etc. I'd rather just stay home and take my classes. :-) I'm kind of a home body that way. I'm going to check into The University of Phoenix. I think I'm going to get my degree in Early Childhood Education. That way someday I can teach Preschool. I miss preschool.

F has a gymnastics meet on Sat. I'll be sure to post about that!

No comments: