Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yahoo!!!!!! Great news!

My dad is at home! He had a partial blockage, and the cleaned that up and put a stint in. My poor mom is so releaved. She tried her best to be strong. But she was so scared. I'm proud of her. She was so strong.

The doctor said dad is so strong they can still go to San Diego next week. Wahoo! J will be happy. She's been looking forward to this so much.

I've also got all of the paper work going for my application for NNU. I hope to hear back from them soon. :) If I get in this "cohort", or session, I'll start July 23rd. I thought I'd have to wait longer. Pretty neat!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I was thinking I didn't sound excited enough on the phone yesterday so I have to write you and tell you that really really, I am excited for you. I think that it inspires me so that maybe I will go get mine someday. I am so blessed to have you as my big sister. I inspire me to do lots of things like start my own blog. I love you beary beary beary much!

Anonymous said...

Praise the LORD!!!!!! :) Mom is incredibly strong and so is Dad! Good luck with your school. That is definately exciting. Can't wait to see you soon! Love you! :)

Angela said...

That is cool!! It sounds like you did have some great news today :) I'm glad to hear your dad is doing so well and that he is strong. :)