Sunday, June 17, 2007

Visit with my mom

My mom has been in town for a few days. She is going to leave with J on Tuesday. She'll have her for two weeks. F is going to be soooooooooooo lonely! We'll have to make sure we make a lot of play dates.

While my mom was here we painted my livingroom. I'll have to take a picture and post it. Maybe I'll finish the downstairs in the next two weeks while J is gone. If not, that is a goal this summer. My mom painted the arched division between our livingroom, and familyroom blue, and I painted the rest of the livingroom a spring green. It is more yellow than I thought it would be, but it is pretty. I'm not sure Joe likes it.

I'll keep you posted on how F and I do without J here.

1 comment:

Alaskagirl said...

Yes, post before and after pictures if you have them. I would love to see your new colors!!