Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer vacation 2007, so far!

So far summer vacation for our family has meant swimming, playing, swimming, and playing! The girls, who get along famously, have mostly played here at home with their dolls. Too cute! They've only been to a neighbor's house once so far. I just love to watch them play together. The get along so well.

We've been swimming at two friends' houses who have pools. It has been a blast. We haven't been to our subdivision pool yet. A bunch of kids got sick after swimming there. Then after the pool company "took care of it" some more kids got sick. So we have a new pool company. I'm giving them another week to make sure it is under control. Then we'll go swimming in our own pool.

I unfortunately got a cold right after school let out. And it has settled in my lungs. If it isn't gone by Friday, I'm going to see my doctor. I have a tendency to get bronchitis. Bummer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hate being sick. If I were there I would give you some chicken noodle soup, a bowl of ice cream and send you to bed. I could get the girls ready and get things ready for when Mom gets their tomorrow. I sure wish I could be there. :(